Thursday, January 04, 2007





Happy new year everyone! Chris and I had a great holiday.... our first stop was with Chris' family. It was good to have everyone in the same place for a while - Marlys was up from Florida and all Chris' siblings were there to celebrate. We had fun playing with the kid's new presents and watching rousing games of ping pong in the basement.

Next we were off to my parent's house. We ate pretty much nonstop - thanks mom! - and did our usual Christmas Eve service at church. We got mom some slippers that she loves and dad thought this tool thing from Lowe's was the greatest thing ever. I'm still not sure what it was, but I'm glad he liked it! We were all happy there was no trip to the emergency vet this Christmast Eve ~ last year the dogs got bones for presents and it didn't work out so well. :-) Sasha got a bed this year and it worked out much better.

On Christmas day I got an awesome present - Erica and Sequoia staying at our house for two days! YAY! I hadn't seen them since September and Sequoia has grown up SO MUCH since then. It's amazing. Sequoia's favorite present by far were the princess dress up dresses from her Aunt Devon. Check her out rockin' the Snow White outfit.

Chris and I went to see the Chihuly exhibit at the MO Botanical Garden this past Saturday night. It was so beautiful! I could add a million more pictures of all the cool blown glass, but I'll spare you.

We rang in the new year at our house hosting a little wine party. Thanks to everyone who stopped by!

No comments: