Monday, February 05, 2007

Chris' birthday was last Thursday. Hello, 29! We celebrated Saturday night with Mike and Jen, going out to Wei Hong in U City and then bowling. Wei Hong used to be an old movie theatre that they converted. They still play movies as you eat (or Chinese music videos, as was the case when we were there), if you can see the screen:

The food was great. Then we travelled in the cold, cold night to the local bowling alley. I'm such a bad bowler! 79 was my high score. Mike was the best, Chris had a good game and Jen was competing with the winners. Below is the pic of one of my only spares. YEAH!
Mike's awesome form--
And later we headed home to have cake and ice cream. Marlys, you would be happy - I believe I re-constructed the devil's-food-cake-with-white-frosting cake Chris had growing up. It's in the freezer right now waiting to be enjoyed again! ;-)

No comments: