Monday, April 23, 2007



I love my girl Erica! I went to Dallas this past weekend to spend a little QT with Erica and Sequoia. It was lots of fun, even tho Coy was sick for most of the weekend. We did a bunch of nothing, really, but that was the point. We did make it to Ikea to get these awesome flower and bug lights for Coy's room, as well as the leaf canopy. We got some other things, of course - I'd never been to Ikea before, so it was very cool for me. I also got to see Happy Feet for the first time this weekend and I LOVED IT! Would recommend it to anyone. Coy is getting very independent - hard to believe it's only been 4 months since I saw her last. She picks out her own clothes which is sometimes really funny. Thanks for being such a great host, E! Love you!

1 comment:

hecubus said...

*gasp* you went to Dallas and you didn't visit me??? ;) yeah, i know, it's easy to forget me.

- Rick in Arlington, TX