Happy Halloween, everyone! I dressed as Priest Holmes today at work, and Denys was a safari woman. The second picture up there is our intern Ray and this big scary leatherface mannequin thing that was left in our office this morning. Well, Ray gets there first before anyone else, and this thing was just standing there, looking real and menacing. (It is also motion activated and was plugged in). So when this thing started to move towards Ray, he shoulder checked it and punched it's head right off with the other hand! Ha ha ha ha! He just said it was his first instinct to protect himself before he realized it wasn't a real person - funny, mine would've been to run away screaming. I'm glad Ray got there first and not me!
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Happy Halloween, everyone! I dressed as Priest Holmes today at work, and Denys was a safari woman. The second picture up there is our intern Ray and this big scary leatherface mannequin thing that was left in our office this morning. Well, Ray gets there first before anyone else, and this thing was just standing there, looking real and menacing. (It is also motion activated and was plugged in). So when this thing started to move towards Ray, he shoulder checked it and punched it's head right off with the other hand! Ha ha ha ha! He just said it was his first instinct to protect himself before he realized it wasn't a real person - funny, mine would've been to run away screaming. I'm glad Ray got there first and not me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is why I love halloween, you can dress up as ANYTHING and be accepted. Also, just wanted to let you know that I have TAGGED you! For details, see my blog. Later!!!
Post a Comment