Monday, October 27, 2008


This past weekend Chris and I did a lot of stuff.... unfortunatelty, I didn't bring my camera to any of it, so.... hope you enjoy the photos I ripped of the web! Friday night we went to the Blues game - only my 2nd hockey game ever. It was fun, I especially enjoyed all the fights - pretty cool! The Blues lost to the L.A. Kings, but it was still a good time. We were there for a work event for me, so I had to "work" in between periods - but pretty cool, I signed my first autographs, woot! I'm kind of a big deal.... :-)

On Saturday, Chris went to Max's bachelor party and I went to Kati's Bachelorette party. We started things out in CWE, where they were having their annual Halloween Party. It's a contest with a pretty big prize, so TONS of people were dressed up, kinda like this:

Then on Sunday we went to Mike and Jen's place for dinner. They just moved out by Wentzville area, so it took us about an hour to get out there. Eeek. But their place is very cute, much bigger than their apartment, and they have a really nice yard. Emma and Lucy enjoyed hanging out together, and I enjoyed playing GUITAR HERO for the first time!!! Yay, I want to go play it all the time now - it's really addicting.

No comments: