Wednesday, February 11, 2009


I love the Fox Theatre!
Last night I went to see Spring Awakening at the Fox. The songs were amazingly good and all the actors had wonderful voices. It also deals with a lot of issues we still struggle with today, even though it was written in the 1890's. This musical was pretty riske when it came out in the early 1900's, and I think it still is that way for a midwestern crowd. But I loved it!



I am so excited to see Flight of the Conchords at the Fox in April!!! I just got my tickets last week and it's going to ROCK! These guys are hilarious. I have the first season of their show on DVD and I think I even converted Chris a little bit. Check them out on the 'net if you don't have HBO!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Phish!!! Phish is coming back together for a tour and I got tickets to their show here this summer!!!! I've seen them 4 or 5 times, but never at the Fox theatre and never in 2ND ROW!!!!!!!!!!! Ack, that's right, I said 2ND ROW!!! I've never been that close to a concert EVER and I am so. excited. I really, really can't wait.

No comments: