Thursday, March 19, 2009



Yay, Erica's Back!!!!!

Last weekend Shannon, Devon, Katie and I all got in my car and drove to KC to visit Erica and Sequoia, fresh off the boat from Hawaii. It is SO great to have them back so close again - Hawaii was just too far away! They are living in a temporary space right now and hope to have their new apartment situation figured out by the beginning of May. We had a great time drinking wine, watching Sex and the City, eating, playing in the park, shopping at the plaza, and just being together again after so long apart. We even managed to sneak in a visit with our friend Becky that Devon and I went to college with.... AND Devon's Grandma Palmer. Great weekend, can't wait for a repeat!













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I look pretty heinous in the breakfast pic, but I'll let you keep it up since it was such an awesome time!