Monday, July 13, 2009

Oh yay, it's Monday! :-)

This weekend was nice and relaxing. Saturday Tattles and I went to the vet in the AM and then went to our temprament evaluation for the TOUCH program. Good news is that she is looking healthy and we passed the temprament evaluation so we will be starting TOUCH classes in August. Whoo hoo!

Saturday night we went to our friend and neighbor Harriet's house for a dessert party. Awww yeah, just my kind of party! I made a chocolate trifle, it looked a lot like this:


It was nice to hang out with the neighbors again, it's been too long! So the All Start Game is here on Tuesday, I am hoping I'll still be able to get to work downtown without too much trouble. There were already a ton of extra people out and about this past weekend and a lot of streets closed because of all the activities. We gave away a pair of tickets on the show Thursday and it was a MAJOR deal. I can't imagine how crazy that stadium is going to be. Obama's gonna throw out the first pitch!!! Whoo hoo!

No comments: