
Yay cute dress! Yesterday I met Jen (future sister-in-law) and her other two bridesmaids at David's bridal to figure out the bridesmaids dresses for her wedding in May. It was a crazy madhouse there - the parking lot was completely full and when I walked in it was like a bad episode of Bridezillas. We had an appointment at 2:30, which didn't really seem to mean anything, so we went and picked out our favorite dresses and then I tracked down our salesperson and we finally got dressing rooms by like 3:15. Ugh. We tried a bunch of dresses on, and each found a few we liked. Jen wanted us to like the dresses, so was totally fine with us getting different styles as long as they were in the same color. So nice! But we all amazingly liked the same dress (it is above). So YAY cute little pink party dress that I can totally wear again some other time and it has POCKETS - - - how great is that? I am so excited! I can't wait for May!
No comments:
Post a Comment