Tattles Update: Her tumors were Stage 1!!!! Yay, they got all the tumors and now we just have to let her heal and make sure more tumors don't pop up in that area. SO. RELIEVED. And Happy. :-)
Today Tattles had surgery to remove two mast cell tumors on her tummy. Everything went well and now we just have to wait to get the results from the lab. A stage 1 or 2 tumor is probably okay. A stage 3 is bad news. SO, everyone hope that we will find out on Friday that it's a 1 and they got everything and we won't have to worry anymore. She is so pathetic and out of it right now I just feel awful for her. I'm hoping she'll be more back to normal tomorrow.
2 comments:
Poor Tattles. I hope her tests come out for the best!
Awwwww.....Poor Tattles. Such a good goggie. Hope everything turns out ok.
Post a Comment