Tuesday, August 24, 2010

So I've had a crazy few days..... dog sat all weekend, worked at the radio station, and had two client meetings. So I have a new dog walking client (yay - he's a cutie named Elton) and was feeling all awesome about things yesterday when I got the mail..... I got my first BOUNCED check!!!! Oooooh I was so p*s*ed! It was a dog sitting job too, which means more $ and time spent. So I called them and left a message last night and then when to my new dog client. I was a little distracted because of all this (3 nights in OFALLON for no money??) and it was a new neighborhood, which means I took a few backtracks, so guess how long my 25 minute walk ended up being? AN HOUR AND 15 MINUTES!!! Eeek! I was sweaty and tired and so was the dog - but at least i am getting my exercise, right?

Oh and on the other positive note, the people who bounced the check feel awful and are sending me a money order. Seems they've had some fraud problems with their account and have to notify them of every check they write. Ah, the life of a small business owner!!

*pics and more posts coming soon, hopefully!

No comments: