Pasta!!! I feel like we've really come a long way now in the food battles. Freddy used to eat everything I put in front of him and then about 6 months ago he got really picky. Like he used to eat tomatoes raw from the garden and guacamole and all kinds of casseroles. Then it all stopped and we've been on a boring diet of oatmeal, sweet potatoes and pb&j pretty much nonstop since then. Last night I knew he was hungry and could tell he was starting to get a little more curious about all the interesting things I eat, so I decided to try pasta....again. Well, it took a little coaxing but he TRIED it! And liked it! And got seconds! Yayyy! I am very excited that we have another food on our menu. I don't even care if he gets it all over his clothes and the bib and his hair and the tray and whatever else he touches. Next stop, lasagna. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment