Friday, May 17, 2013

So usually when I put Freddy down for a nap or for night-time I say "night night Freddy" and he says "night night".  Sometimes he will try to prolong me leaving by saying "kiss?" and of course that works... the first time.  But when I leave he usually just talks and/or sings to himself for a while and then goes to bed.  Well, today it was hot in his room and his previous outfit had gotten messy, so I put him down in just diapers.  I go downstairs and about 5 minutes later I hear him saying "uh-oh! uh-oh!" over and over.  So I head upstairs and there is my naked baby standing in his crib pointing at his diapers on the floor like he doesn't know how THAT happened.  First time he's taken his diapers off by himself.  I guess they were hot.  :-)

No comments: