Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Freddy's first haircut!!
 After some serious considerations, Freddy picked out the yellow car for his cut.
 Bye bye, curls.  The right side has already been pulled out from Freddy twirling it so only one side was really pretty anymore.
 The cape he was not into, but she had Thomas the train on the TV in front of him for a while so he didn't really notice.
 Still into the TV.
 His pretty hair!  Ack, I'm such a mom.
 He is starting to be over it.
 Hi liked the hair dryer bit.  Just like momma does.
All done!  I had to let him hold a garbage truck and make weird noises for about five minutes to get a picture of him sort of smiling.  Freddy is 26 months old today!!  It's going to take me a while to get used to his hair but I won't miss trying to untangle it all the time.  My baby is growing up.

No comments: