Tuesday, March 04, 2014




Disney on Ice!!  Jen and I took the kids to see Disney on Ice last week and they had so much fun.  Well, Olivia probably not as much as Freddy, but she was still very interested for the most part.  Freddy loved it and since he just watched The Lion King he got really into that one and also was introduced to Peter Pan.  Chris said after that he kept telling him about the bad guy that got eaten by a crocodile (Captain Hook).  During intermission we were going to get popcorn but then the show started again.  I asked Freddy if he wanted to get popcorn or go see the show and he said see the show.  So I figured hey, I just saved myself $7!  But as SOON as the show was over and the lights came up Freddy said "Freddy want POPCORN!!!"  He never forgets when it comes to food.  I just wish he liked nachos with jalapenos.  :-)

No comments: