Wednesday, May 14, 2014

We had a baby!
                                                              Family photo
                                                The kids with grandpa and grandma
                                                                 Cousins!
                                                      Not happy about being undressed


Our family just got a little bigger - by two feet.  :-)  We welcomed baby George in to the world last Friday afternoon after much anticipation.  My labor was much easier this time around and so far we are all adjusting pretty well.  Grandma is with us this week and next week is the first week I will be on my own with both kids.  Wish me luck, I'm not sure how I'm going to do it.  Freddy is still getting used to baby George but I'm sure he will be an awesome big brother.  George is a good little sleeper (so far, I'm sure that will change) and is very good at eating and making dirty diapers.  He seems to like Freddy's voice (I'm sure he heard it in the womb non-stop) and his chair that vibrates (thank you Jen!).  I am so blessed to have such a beautiful, healthy family.  I am trying to enjoy every second - even the sleepless nights - because I know how fast it all goes!

No comments: