Ice cream cake!! Yay!
Freddy opening my present from Erica.
Just doing some yard work in my turtle costume, you guys.
My birthday was a few days ago and it was great, for a Monday. :-) Chris got me an ice cream cake and a new crockpot recipe book, which is the only way I am making meals these days. Erica sent me a package for my birthday too and she wrapped up every little thing, which Freddy totally loved unwrapping. We got out the Halloween decorations this week and Freddy saw his turtle costume in the box and had to wear it. I'm hoping we can convince him to be something else this year and not "turtle year 3" so help me. The weather has really gotten cooler here lately and I am not quite ready with the winter clothes - plus I got out George's 3-6 month winter clothes and they all barely fit already since he is a GIANT BABY. Makes me sad when I have cute clothes they don't even get to wear. Ah well, he is happy and healthy. Freddy was sick over the weekend with a fever and now he is finally healthy again too - I'm hoping to keep it that way for a while this time.





No comments:
Post a Comment