Saturday, September 30, 2006

Today is the last day of my birthday month.
The big 29! I'm taking it as a good sign that I'm
still excited about my birthdays.

On my birthday, the 15th, we had a party at the
house for Steve and I. Steve's bday was the 25th.

We had tons of food and drink and quite a few
people stopped by. Yay, friends!

I always forget about all the setup and
cleanup involved in having a party until
I'm actually cleaning the house. :-)
But it was a lot of fun.

Then the next day we left for beautiful Branson, MO
to visit family. We saw the Chinese gymnasts and ate
a lot of food and went on a winery tour.

Our wine tour guide was completely nutso - we almost
skipped out on the free tasting part at the end just to
get away from her. ALMOST.

2 comments:

Ben said...

Good job; you're a total pimp! Nice haircut!

Rhonda said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Now you're as big nerd like me! Your birdthday party was rad.