The first weekend in October I went to my parent's lake house to relax. My dad finally built a new swim dock, which is amazing. I wish I had old pictures of it - it was awful.
The styrofoam was this orange stuff that had been there for years and would kind of float away little by little. The boards were barely floating together.... so the new dock is really great and appreciated! As you can see, the walkway is still the OLD dock, but at least that weird orange stuff is gone. Dad built it himself and mom helped. Go 'rents! 
Dad is also in the middle of completing the new deck at the lake house. They had hired someone to do it, but apparently that wasn't working out, so pops Svuba is completing the mission. Mom and I got to help a lot of wood over to the new site. I didn't know it would be a working weekend.
Saturday I went to go visit my friend Becky in KC.
Her house is beautiful and she just got a HUGE tv, so we spent a lot of time in front of it. This is us with her dog Moose. What a cutie.

No comments:
Post a Comment