Chris and I started a major project this weekend- painting the living and dining rooms. It's definitely going to be a two weekender, as we just barely got the dining room done this weekend. It's taking forever because we are scraping the popcorn ceiling off first, as well as the weird plaster texture stuff that was on the walls. Yay, scraping! So enjoyable! 

So day two we started painting.
I would highly recommend buying top-quality paint to anyone who is going to paint - we only had to do one coat! Well worth it. I like the end result, I just hope it's not too 'minty' - I was going for more of a sage. I'm thinking new curtains will help things out. Next weekend, we tackle the living room! I can't wait! Well, I can't wait to have it painted anyway. :-)
1 comment:
What's the deal with textured plaster on walls? Why do people do that? We have the same thing on our walls down here...apparently the tradespeople down here aren't knowledgable enough about how to make smooth walls...as you can tell, it frustrates me to no end.
- Rick from TX-land.
Post a Comment