Monday, September 29, 2008

Announcing Lucy!
We got a new dog!!!!! Yay! Lucy is 5 and 1/2 yrs old and is a very sweet black lab. We got her from the APA about a week ago and she is adjusting very well to our home. She loves going on walks and chewing her rawhide bones. She is a little skittish, but is getting much more relaxed each day. We will always miss our Sasha girl, but Lucy is helping us be a family again. Hopefully I will have more pictures at some time - she hates having her picture taken, so this is about the best one we have right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww! Welcome Lucy!
I'm sure she will be comfortable in your home before you know it!
Can't wait to meet her.

Rhonda said...

Wow she's cute (chris ain't so bad either)! Congrats and I definitely want to see more pics of her and meet her. Lucy is a cute name :)