Sasha Bear
As many of you know already, our beautiful Sasha Bear passed away a week and a half ago. She was only 10 years old so her passing was very unexpected. They think it was an auto-immune disease or an unknown toxin. It all happened very quickly - she went from perfectly fine to gone in about 12 hours. We are very broken up about it, as she was our little baby. She was my workout partner, my volunteer partner, and my little shadow. I've never felt that way about a dog before! These pictures are some of the last we took of her, when we went to my parent's lake house over Labor Day weekend. Rest in Peace, Sasha - we love you!
3 comments:
Sasha is so pretty in those photos. I know you and Chris loved her very much and she was lucky to have people like you. She was so sweet, and I'll miss seeing her beneath your glass dining room table watching the food from underneath. That was always so cute. Big hugs to you and Chris!
Sasha will always be the best dog ever. Though she's gone, she'll never be forgotten. I will miss her sweet face.
Love, Kate
I am a follower of your blog and it's my first time commenting. These pictures are treasures of the memories you will carry for the rest of your life.
Love you B,
Kel
Post a Comment