Monday, November 24, 2008

Chris and I both have pretty serious colds kickin' so we went to bed super early all this past weekend. We did try a new restaurant Saturday night, however, that I must recommend. It's called Pi - it opened on 3/14 in the loop. http://www.restaurantpi.com/index2.html. The pizza was fantastic - the crust perfect - and the salad was amazing as well. We will definitely be back - it's my new fav!
Chris ordered our new bamboo flooring on Friday. We should get it sometime this week. So now he is in the process of leveling the floors so we can put the new stuff down. I'm not sure what all that process involves, but he is spending a lot of time doing things to the floorboards in the basement. He got some new jeans to work in, (see below), that I think are just super terrible. They kind of look like they are chaps in the front - it's hard to tell in the picture. I'm sure they will come in handy when he is putting in the floor, what with all that extra material and all. Ugh.

No comments: