Wednesday, November 19, 2008


Decisions, decisions. This past weekend Chris and I went out and got some pricing for differnt materials for our kitchen renovation. I am pushing for granite countertops and bamboo flooring instead of cheaper alternatives. I think Chris agrees with me on the flooring, but it will be more of a battle on the granite. It IS pretty expensive, but I think it's worth it. The only bad part about the bamboo on the floor is that Chris wants to re-d0 the whole bottom floor of the house, which is a pretty huge project in itself. It is pretty exciting thinking about a kitchen with countertop space and a dishwasher, I must admit.

We got Lucy a Christmas collar this past weekend when we were out and about. I think she likes it. She really really hates having her picture taken, though - I have to cajole her into not running away from me when I get out the camera. That's why this one was taken in the bathroom. :-)

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

J put all the bamboo down in our house by himself with a manual nailer. I'm sure if he is man enough, Chris is. J will probably even let him borrow the nailer and give him some pointers. We bought our bamboo online and had it delivered to the house-- way cheaper than lumber liquidators.