Monday, June 08, 2009

Cardinals Fever!
Chris and I went to a Cards game this past Monday night. Considering we've NEVER been to a Cardinals game the entire time I've known him, this was a pretty big event! We had fun even though the Redbirds lost - we had pretty sweet seats behind the first base line. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera, so the only pic we have this one that we took after the game:


This past weekend Chris' sister Julie and her husband Henry came up to STL and staying with Mike and Jen. We went over to their house Saturday night and had dinner and played Yahtzee. The first game I was pretty mediocre, but the 2nd game I blew everyone out of the water and got THREE Yahtzees!!! Here is my proof of my awesome score of 504. Unprecedented! At least for me!
Sunday we all went to the Cards game where they lost AGAIN. What up, Cards? It was a weird day at the stadium, the weather was really not cooperating. It was cool and rainy a lot of the game, but we had a great view of the action from our seats. It was pooch day at the park, which was cool, cause there were a lot of dogs around - I wish we would've brought Tattles - she would've loved it! Ah well. We had a good time regardless.

No comments: