
Yoga. I've been doing it for a while and got to do it FREE when i worked at the spa. (The best perk of that job by far). But lately I've found myself uninspired just doing yoga at home all the time - and not doing it enough. So I tried this new place out last weekend and it was weird. I mean, don't get me wrong, the people were really nice and I liked the space, but the actual yoga? Well, I don't really even think it was yoga. It certainly wasn't much of a workout - I barely broke a sweat! Ugh - that's two hours of my life I'll never get back.

So Devon and Katie got me gift certificates to a Hot Yoga place - also known as Bikram yoga. They crank up the heat in the class so you get rid of lots of toxins and sweat a lot when you do the yoga poses. I'm excited to go, especially since I'm not planning on going back to that OTHER place. But they say on the website that you are supposed to wear a leotard or swimsuit or something. Ack, what? I don't know if I'm ready for that..... :-)
1 comment:
You know you want to go for the full blown leotard. A nice leopard print might be nice...
Post a Comment