
What a great weekend! Saturday Chris and I took Mike and Jen out to J. Buck's for some dinner and then went downstairs to see Brian Posehn perform in the Joe Buck's Showroom. He was hilarious and it was such a nice intimate setting. Great Saturday night - we actually went out and did something, amazing!!
Sunday Devon and I went to our first bikram (or hot) yoga class. That was crazy, for real. The room is like 100 degrees AND they have humidifiers going in there too. You start sweating almost immediately and it's kinda heavy to breathe. The yoga is no easy peasy stuff, either - we're talking pretty vigorous moves. I seriously felt like I was going to pass out on 3 separate occasions. But I actually really liked how I felt when I got out of there - maybe I really did sweat out some serious toxins! I will definitely be going back - my goal is to not have to sit any poses out next time. Or maybe the time after that.... :-)
Sunday Devon and I went to our first bikram (or hot) yoga class. That was crazy, for real. The room is like 100 degrees AND they have humidifiers going in there too. You start sweating almost immediately and it's kinda heavy to breathe. The yoga is no easy peasy stuff, either - we're talking pretty vigorous moves. I seriously felt like I was going to pass out on 3 separate occasions. But I actually really liked how I felt when I got out of there - maybe I really did sweat out some serious toxins! I will definitely be going back - my goal is to not have to sit any poses out next time. Or maybe the time after that.... :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment