Ah, house stuff. So we moved our couch and TV into the front room and I think it looks pretty great! Chris finished making the rest of the baseboards this weekend and they should go up soon. I spend a lot of yesterday scraping old paint off the side of the house and re-painting it. I wish I would've done a before and after but Chris says it will look like crap again next year and then I can take a photo before I fix it up again!
Monday, October 19, 2009
Ah, house stuff. So we moved our couch and TV into the front room and I think it looks pretty great! Chris finished making the rest of the baseboards this weekend and they should go up soon. I spend a lot of yesterday scraping old paint off the side of the house and re-painting it. I wish I would've done a before and after but Chris says it will look like crap again next year and then I can take a photo before I fix it up again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love love love the furniture in the front room. Does the fireplace function. That would be so fun to cozy up by the fire!
Post a Comment