
Ahhh, the Phantom!! Friday night I took my friend Steven to see Phantom of the Opera at the Fabulous Fox Theatre. The show was great - all the singing was amazing, really strong voices. I loved all the fancy dresses and costumes, too. And of course, who doesn't love a big chandelier crashing all around the place? :-)


Saturday night Chris and I threw some logs into the fire pit and wasted away the evening in front of it. We killed a bottle of wine and stared at the flames - good times.
Sunday we took Tattles to Lowe's with us so we could practice going to new places. She did great, of course. We took Lucy along in the car with us so she could be excited about taking a trip. She just likes getting in the car, which is fine with me. My friend Shannon was in from KC and came over in the afternoon - it was good to see her again. Big changes are coming to the house soon - we are preparing to move all our furniture from the TV room to the living room in the front of the house. Chris just has to get the wiring for the TV/satellite done before that happens. Then we will figure out what to put back into the TV room, which I guess will now be a little sitting area. OH and we are getting a new roof soon as well - yay!!!
1 comment:
Loved your house and your garden. I'm jealous.
Post a Comment