Saturday, November 21, 2009


Yay, flowers!!! Thanks so much to Amy and Stacy for sending me a gorgeous bouquet! They are just perfect for making my day a little brighter. I had knee surgery on Tuesday and am still not moving around at all for the most part. I am hoping to be back at work on Monday and am diligently doing my physical therapy moves 3 times a day. It was orthoscopic surgery, so I only have 3 little incisions on my knee. They took out over 50% of my meniscus! Hopefully my knee will be feeling a lot better in general very soon. Until then, it's ice packs and delivery food! Chris LOVES being my personal nurse, too. LOVES it. :-)

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Whoa! Knees surgery?? Poor Bec- first your feet, now your knees! Hope you are feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad the flowers helped your spirits as you recovered from the surgery. We enjoy your bright and shining personality, Becca.
Love, Amy & Stacy