This is the view from our room - overlooking the new city center on the strip.
We ate at a couple of really great restaurants - below is a pic of the pumpkin soup from Bobby Flay's Mesa restaurant and the other is a pic of the KINDLE that housed Aureole's wine list. A KINDLE!!! We asked to look at the wine list just to check it out - very cool. Aureole is the restaurant with the huge wine rack that goes up three stories and the food was EXCELLENT.


This is a pic of Kel's first gambling in Las Vegas - she was really hot for like three minutes and then lost it all (all $5). What a bummer. I also gambled and lost all 5 of MY dollars! ugh!

We went out to RAIN nightclub on Saturday night, which was a lot of fun. They had fire jetting out above the dancefloor and all kinds of crazy doing Cirque Du Soliel type circus acts all over the place. I was glad we had reserved a table so I could rest my knee. It was definitely an experience!
I went to pretty much all the casinos on Monday by myself - it was amazing to see everything. My favorite lobby was the Bellagio by far. I checked out the MGM lions and looked at the flamingos at the Flamingo. Went to NYNY and had a slice of pizza - yum. Saw two different huge fishtanks. Saw my first curved escalator - so you know, did it all!
I couldn't take pictures, but we went to Cirque's "O" which was incredible. Just amazing acts the entire show. The next night we went to La Reve and it was pretty sucky in comparison. Next time I'm only going to Cirque shows!! Oh Vegas, so much FUN!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment