Monday, April 26, 2010

So I realize I have been slacking with my blogging lately, but that's only because I am kind of starting up my company!! Eek! I decided to go with Happy Dog Company and have ordered business cards and started my website. I still have a lot to do, but it's coming along.

Last weekend Katie and I went to visit Devon on Saturday (she got her tonsils removed the day before, ouch) and then we went to Kevin's house for a little housewarming party. I neglected to bring my camera, so you will just have to imagine a fabulous little apartment with some yummy food and a lot of fun people. :-)


1 comment:

Ryane said...

That is awesome Becca! I really hope that everything goes smoothly for you in this time of change! Can't wait to hear all about it. I may need your services! Good luck :-)