So as many of you know, and many of you do not, I am now pursuing the dream of being a small business owner. Whoo hoo! I am going to start my own dog walking/pet sitting company. I've had numerous headaches about the name cause all the good (and obvious) ones are taken. Dog's Best Friend, Paws 'n Claws, etc. So Saturday I thought I had it all figured out and went with "Happy Dog Company". Awesome, right? Well..... there is a "Happy Dog Spot" in STL that's a doggie day-care place. Chris thinks it's different enough but I worry it's too similar and people will get confused. Thoughts, anyone? I could always go with STL Pet Care but blah, that's so boring!!! I need to figure it out so I can make my website and business cards. I have no business experience AT ALL so someone please help!!!
thanks,
Becca
P.S. Other names I could use....Dog Tracks, Waggin' Walker, Dog Along, Happy Hounds, Canine Express.
1 comment:
"Puppy Keeper"
"Doggie Daycare"
"Mathieson's Mutts"
Post a Comment