
Friday night Chris and I went on a double-date with Denys and Doug. We went to Favazza's on the Hill for some delicious Italian food first (mmm, fried cheese!), then headed over to the Fox to see Avenue Q. Well, i hate to say it, but the food was the best part of our evening. I was pretty excited to see this musical - it's Adult-Themed Puppets!! But I just didn't really think it was funny. It was a little too dated for me or something. Like it's a novel idea to have puppets talking about VERY adult themes like sex and such, but it wears off quickly. Denys and Doug liked it, and so did everyone else in the lobby that we heard talking, but Chris and I left at intermission. It takes a lot to keep me up past 10 PM on a Friday night... when I have been up since 4 AM, and this just didn't do it for me. *sigh*. Oh well.


1 comment:
Next time you want to spend good money on an Italian meal, let me know and I will tell you better places than Favazza's... I am not impressed with them at all.
Post a Comment