Monday, May 31, 2010

Look at Amy's dog Lucy compared to Tattles. She's so little!
Chris took me, Jasmine and Jase all on jet ski rides. Our Lucy was anxious about him every trip. :-)
The "repair the rock wall" project.
Me and Becky

Memorial Day Weekend
This past weekend Chris and I went to my parent's lake house. It was a lot of fun and very relaxing, even though it was a short trip. Mom did her best to make sure we ate yummy food about every 3 hours, dad and Chris worked on a few projects around the house, and I caught up with Becky and her kids. Amy (Becky's mom) also shared the secret of making great hummus with me, so I can't wait to try it out! The weather was pretty perfect and since we were there before the weekend really started up (Thurs-Sat), the lake was pretty quiet. Can't wait to go back in July, when Matt and Jamie and kids will be visiting as well! Yay!

No comments: