Man, I have been slacking lately on the blogging. Too much dog walking lately - I guess that's a good thing, though! Last Friday Katie and I headed down to the Four Seasons downtown to watch Devon RAPPEL off the building!! EEk! We hung out with her mom while we waiting, which was great to catch up with Nancy. It was for a charity event called Over the Edge, so all the people rappeling off the building had raised over $1000 for the Special Olympics. Devon actually won a raffle at her work to do it and she was the perfect employee to participate. She FLEW down that building! So cool! She says next year she is definitely going to do it again, and invited Katie and I to go too. NO thanks. Prefer to be a spectator. :-)
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Man, I have been slacking lately on the blogging. Too much dog walking lately - I guess that's a good thing, though! Last Friday Katie and I headed down to the Four Seasons downtown to watch Devon RAPPEL off the building!! EEk! We hung out with her mom while we waiting, which was great to catch up with Nancy. It was for a charity event called Over the Edge, so all the people rappeling off the building had raised over $1000 for the Special Olympics. Devon actually won a raffle at her work to do it and she was the perfect employee to participate. She FLEW down that building! So cool! She says next year she is definitely going to do it again, and invited Katie and I to go too. NO thanks. Prefer to be a spectator. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment