Today Katie and I met Jeremy and James at Cracker Barrel for some yumalicious food and good company. We had fun using the braille and large type menus as well. :-) Jeremy is moving to San Francisco NEXT WEEK from Chicago - so far away! I guess that just means I will have to make a trip out to CA soon - to see my brother, see Jeremy, and see TJ, who is moving in a few weeks as well to the San Fran area. At least it's a good place to visit, although I will miss having Jeremy a car ride away. Miss you already, Jerry and love you bunches!!

1 comment:
I'm gonna miss you too! But San Fran is the best place to visit. Thanks for meeting us for breakfast and seeing me before I leave. Sorry for the short trip but one things for sure we all pick right back up where we left off last. The true sign of friends forever! Xoxo JR.
Oh ya let me know if you wanna pre-order my new patented product. :-)
Post a Comment