Monday, November 29, 2010


I've been kind of lazy with blogging and taking photos lately, please excuse. SO the weekend before Thanksgiving I went to my parent's lake house for a little R&R. My brother Matt also flew in for the weekend with Kate and Cole. Matt's friend Dustin was at the house too with his family, so it was a full house. Mom fed us very well the entire weekend, of course, and we had a little early Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday. My cousins Cherry and Paul and their daughter Megan and her family came in for dinner as well as my good friend Becky from St. Joe. It was delicious and great to see everyone. We even went for a little boat ride after dinner which was nice. Sunday the boys and I went to the Chiefs game (against Arizona)! It was a great game - perfect weather and the Chiefs were AWESOME! I also got to see all the new stadium improvements and the hall of fame they put in which were really cool. It was a very full weekend and so good to hang out with the fam.

No comments: