Good weekend! Chris has been working on his endless insultation/baseboards project this weekend, as well as general patching of holes and painting. He's made a lot of progress, although it's not really progress you can SEE so much. :-) I am just happy the baseboards are nearly done and I think he is glad he's almost done with the project cuz it's not very fun.

I made cookies today, yum. Used cake flour and they are GREAT. Also used peanut butter chips as well as chocolate chips, which I highly recommend.

BREAD! This will be my 3rd attempt at wheat bread, and I really hope it turns out. It looks much better than the other two batches, at least. It's a completely different recipe and I did a few ingredients differently based on some recommendations from the net. Really hope it turns out cause it's so frustrating making bread that takes 3.5 hrs to make that you can't eat! I've gone through a lot of flour in the past few weeks and I'm almost over it. So, do you hear me breadmaker? This better work.
No comments:
Post a Comment