This last week has been tough at work - my associate Producer was off all week so it makes my job harder and means I have to work more hours. Plus, I was dog sitting overnight until Wednesday and had a few extra dog walking clients, so it was a pretty tiring week.
Yesterday we had Mike and Jen over for dinner for Chris' bday. I made this hot pepper (fake) sausage thing that Chris likes and some pretty healthy banana cake stuff. After we ate we opened presents - Mike and Jen got him beer and a Lowe's gift card - two of his favorite things! I got him a creeper so he can change the oil on my car easier. That's me, always thinking of others. :-) He gets his other presents from me on his birthday - Tuesday. We then played a round of hearts and Chris won - and we didn't even let him just cause it was his birthday! Lucky guy.
Today Katie, Kelly and Devon came over for brunch and a little girl time. We had quite a spread - mimosas, cinnamon rolls, fruit, and egg & cheese biscuits. Yum. It was good to have some time to talk and catch up - it's been a while! And Kelly took a pic of my ever-growing tummy. Eeek, I think it's for real, people!!
3 comments:
Yay!!
And umm...I usually just read your blog through Google Reader but I had to come to the site to leave a comment and I see that your template is exactly like the one I picked for mine??? PSYCHIC CONNECTION.
You look great, Becca! And beer and Lowe's gift card is also Michael's favorite. Boys are so easy.
such a cute baby bump!
Post a Comment