
My parents came up on Saturday and we got to visit for the first time since Christmas! It was great having them here - I made them dinner Saturday night, then mom and I went to the ballet while Chris and dad hung out at home. The ballet was great and it was at the Touhill, which is such a nice venue. Sunday it was SUPER warm - about 80 degrees. Chris and dad worked in the yard and mom and I worked on starting to clear out the yoga-soon-to-be-baby-room. What a pain in the butt! Seriously, it was a little overwhelming trying to sort and pack and clean. I also transformed my closet from "regular person" to "prego chic", which was an entire process in itself. I'm not done, there is still stuff all over, but we definitely made progress. My goal is to have it ready for painting this upcoming weekend - we will see. I never could of done it without help, that's for sure. I also surprised my parents on Sunday by taking them to do an ultrasound of the baby. My neighbor is a nurse and took us Sunday morning for a little peek. It was really cool cause neither of my parents had ever been to an ultrasound before. It was great seeing and hearing the heartbeat and seeing little baby M move around. She checked everything out too and said everything's growing just right and looking good. Sunday night we went out to eat at Olympia and feasted on Greek salad and gyros. Then of course we had to go to Ted Drewes to see if their custard was still good. It was. :-)



1 comment:
Love it!
Post a Comment