Baby's Room. Check.
For the past three weekends, Chris, me, and my parents have been working on the baby's room. It took forever to get all the stuff out of the room and sort of organized, then we had to paint and put up decals. Chris did a lot of prep work before the painting and a lot of the annoying painting work like the ceiling and the trim and the edging. I did the easy painting stuff but I still hated it. :-) Mom and I worked on putting up the decals this past weekend and I think they turned out really cute. There are 70 something stickers on those walls, all put up one by one. I'm so glad they are up and turned out so cute. Two thumbs up on the decals.



2 comments:
Looks really great, Becca! I can't wait to see all you've done in person.
It is sooooooo cute!!!
Post a Comment