Sunday, June 05, 2011

Best Purchase Ever!
So with all this extra weight I've been carrying around lately, plus the heat, I've been feeling kind of sore and achy all over. Friday night after dinner Chris and I went to Target and bought a party pool and a couple of noodles. Chris got the pool all set up for me Saturday morning and I tried out the pool. It even has cup holders in the sides! Right on! I got in today too and it's seriously the best thing ever being able to float for a while. I will probably be in again later today..... and every day the rest of the week since it's supposed to be in the 90s until next weekend. Yikes. I really really like my pool. Tattles, not so much - she just stood in the water like "what do you want me to do now?"

No comments: