Sunday, June 12, 2011

Good weekend!
So on Saturday Erica and Sequoia came over for a visit because they were in town for the weekend. We went to Pi, my favorite pizza place. Yummm it was great and so good to be able to have Erica eat at my favorite place for the first time ever. It was great seeing them and catching up and oh my goodness do I look huge in that photo or what. :-) It was luckily not quite as hot as it has been recently so we could tolerate a few minutes in the garden for photos.
Friday night Denys had a little shower for Chris and I with people from work. I forgot my camera, but it was very nice. Lots of yummy food (Denys always makes the BEST stuff) and good conversation. It's always great to see all the stuff they are working on at their house and of course to see little Mia and Hannah (their girls). They got us a Target giftcard and a piece of wall art for the nursery too, yay! Can't wait to get it hung up in there! I think that's our last official party for the baby. Which is good cuz I only have about 2.5 weeks to go. I went to the Dr. on Friday and I gained 4 pounds in the last week. Eeek, hope that's not a weekly thing now! But baby does like ice cream. . . :-)

No comments: