On Thursday I did my dog walks as early as possible and then we headed to my parent's lake house for the weekend. The weather was pretty great - we had some showers off and on, but mostly it was sunny and not too hot. The lake was also pretty quiet, being the weekend after Labor Day, which is what we like. Freddy wasn't a very big fan of the boat, unfortunately - maybe next time. Becky and Jasmine came up to visit on Saturday, which was really nice. Mom and dad got me an ice cream cake for my birthday and I managed to eat that at pretty much every meal. Chris took me out on the jet ski that he and dad just bought and man it goes fast. I could barely comb through my hair afterwards! It was a very relaxing weekend and Freddy got to show everyone how good he is at smiling now. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment