Monday, April 16, 2012
Jay is in town right now on vacation (he's working in Amsterdam right now) so we got a chance to catch up at Pi today for lunch. Man, I love their pizza - I really think I could eat it every day and not get tired of it. Jay looks great, is doing well and regaled me with tales from Europe which I could listen to all day. Freddy did well at lunch until about halfway through when he decided to get fussy. I got him out of his carseat and was holding him and he accidentally kicked the carseat off the chair next to me. I think we gave the waitress and the couple next to us a heart attack because they thought Freddy was still in the carseat. I'm sure they wondered why we weren't freaking out about it a little more until they saw him in my arms. Ooops, lunch foul. So good to see you Jay!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Catching up on some blog reading this morning...
I love this picture- they are both so cute!
Post a Comment