We had a busy weekend, but of course I forgot to take pics of a lot of the fun stuff. Saturday Freddy and I went to our friends house and had a playdate with Ainsley and Parker. Those kids have so many toys Freddy hardly knew what toy to start sucking on first. We hung out for a while and then Andrea and Dave started hauling out some old toys from the basement for us to take home. Yay - all sorts of cool toys for us! We barely fit everything in the car. So when I got home, we had to put the pack n play away to make room for all the new acquisitions. Now I remember how hard it was for dad and Chris to put together - they had to call the company and were almost ready to ship it back when my dad miraculously figured out how to put it up. So taking it down wasn't easy either - instead of just being able to push in the buttons to collapse it, Chris had to use clamps to do it. Sheesh. Needless to say, the pack n play won't be going up again anytime soon.
But check out our cool new stuff - I think we can really call it the play room now.
Today, our friend Grayson and his mom came over for a playdate. Since they are only two months apart, it's fun to see them interact. The last time they got together Grayson didn't want to share any of his toys with Freddy. Today it was the opposite - toys Freddy has never been interested in were all of a sudden totally awesome when Grayson had them. It was pretty funny to watch. Heather took some photos, so hopefully I will have some to post soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment