Sunday, September 15, 2013
What a beautiful day for a wedding! We've had a busy week here and I am grateful to be celebrating my birthday today by staying home and doing laundry. :-) Friday my good friend Katie got married at Larimore House Plantation here in St. Louis. The weather was absolutely perfect and everything went really smoothly. We got our hair done and I borrowed the other's girls makeup to do my own so I was all spiffed up - so much so that Freddy didn't recognize me when I saw him after the wedding. It took him a while to warm up to me which was such a strange feeling to not have your baby recognize you. I guess I should wear makeup sometimes at home. Yeah, ....right.
It was such a beautiful day and I am so happy for Katie and Evan - they complement each other so well and make each other so happy. It was so nice getting to see all kinds of friends I haven't seen in a long time - I made it until almost the end of the night even with heels on. Saturday I was worn out - mom and I were going to go shopping when Freddy went down for his nap but I ended up taking a nap too. We went out for my birthday dinner last night and then the rents left early this morning to make it to the Chiefs game at noon. Congrats to Katie and Evan - they are off to Jamaica today for a whole long week - and I know that after planning a wedding you totally deserve a week of relaxation!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment