Sunday, September 08, 2013
Well, last night we did it up right and celebrated one of Katie's last nights as a free woman. :-) We had a party bus and crazy hats and signs and a scavenger hunt. We went to a bunch of different bars and had a bunch of fun posing for pictures (as you can see here). There were a little more than 20 of us and I was happy to see Katie and Devon's mom's hang in there for the duration. We had quite an outfit for Katie - a huge button and a garter and sash - even a camo hat with a veil on it (not pictured). I know she had fun and we are all so excited to see her get married next week. What an adorable couple they make and I am so happy she is happy. Go Kate! Big thanks for Devon for all her planning. She should really do that for a living.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment