.jpg)
So last week my parents were in Branson with some extended family and since Chris was out of town anyway and I don't have a job I thought "why don't I join them?" I was a little nervous about the 4 hour car ride with just me and Freddy but it really wasn't bad. I've found giving him interesting things to eat while in the car helps and Blue's Clues keep him happy for at least a half hour. We stayed in a really sweet timeshare thanks to Page and Jeff- the Presidential suite! And it was good to see my aunts and an uncle and my cousins and have them meet Freddy. Mom and I bribed Freddy with ice cream to take one of those old timey photos and the result is pretty awesome - some day I will get it up here. We also took a little train ride which Freddy loved and we saw the live show of the Price is Right, which is not the actual televised show but a show of the show..... which was about as good as you would think it was. But hey, mom babysat Freddy so I got to go out like an adult after 6 PM so no complaints here. All in all a really nice week - I never get tired of my parents but don't tell them I told you that.


No comments:
Post a Comment